My current & past clients include:
- Medina Orthwein LLP: queer-owned law firm that strives to ensure the voices and rights of those most impacted by inequity are heard and can fight power with power.
- Trans Lifeline: grassroots hotline and microgrants non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis – for the trans community, by the trans community.
- SB132 Coalition: includes members from organizations including the ACLU, Transgender Law Center, TGI Justice Project, and Equality California working to pass a bill that will increase dignity and respect for incarcerated transgender people.
- Hill Law Firm: firm specializing in civil rights law, including abuse of incarcerated persons, law enforcement bias, and anti-LGBTQ discrimination.
- The New Parkway Theater: community-centered cinema and pub striving to be a sustainable business, promote community through partnerships and outreach, and be accessible and welcoming to everyone in Oakland and beyond.
- Wellcelium: online school providing transformative education for intimacy, sexuality, and relationships.
- SVARA: traditionally radical yeshiva dedicated to the serious study of Talmud through the lens of queer experiences.
- Jolene Beilstein, CMT: certified massage therapist providing accessible, effective and compassionate massage therapy to West Sonoma County, California
- Chosen Fam: webseries following a QTPOC indie rock band navigating relationships, growing up, and growing apart in the Bay Area music scene
- Narrow Bridge Candles : Jewish ritual candlemaking project in support of the full Palestinian call for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions of Israel.
- #lafemmebear: musician, producer, and sound engineer who creates a genre-blending experience speaking to the trials of Black queer transfemmes.
- The F Word: A Foster-to-Adopt Story: comedic docuseries about a queer couple’s journey to parenthood through the foster-to-adoption process.
- The Red Shades: brilliant and groundbreaking transgender superhero rock opera.
- Unshame Pain Video Project: docuseries seeking to increase compassion and change harmful attitudes about pain.
- The Year We Thought About Love: documentary film celebrating the powerful work of a LGBTQ youth theater troupe.
- The Theater Offensive: theater company presenting liberating art by, for, and about queer and trans people of color.
I am currently a policy fellow in the 2020 Criminal Justice Cohort of the Women’s Policy Institute. I have a Bachelor of Science in Communications with a Concentration in Public Relations from Boston University.